Because supercapacitors are for electricity, the following points should be paid attention to when using them:
1. After installing the supercapacitor, do not forcibly tilt or twist the supercapacitor, which will lead to loose leads of the supercapacitor, resulting in performance degradation.
2. The supercapacitor should be used under the nominal voltage. When the voltage of the supercapacitor exceeds the nominal voltage, it will cause the electrolyte to decompose, and the supercapacitor will generate heat, the capacity will decrease, and the internal resistance will increase and the life will be shortened.
3. Supercapacitors cannot be used in high-frequency charging and discharging circuits. High-frequency rapid charge and discharge will cause internal heating of supercapacitors, capacity attenuation, and internal resistance increase.
4. Supercapacitors have fixed polarity. Polarity should be confirmed before use.
5. When the supercapacitor is used as a backup power supply, because the supercapacitor has a large internal resistance, there is a voltage drop at the moment of discharge.
1. Supercapacitors should not be placed in an environment with a relative humidity greater than 85% or with toxic gases. These environments will cause corrosion of the lead wires and the supercapacitor case, causing open circuit.
2. Supercapacitors should not be placed in high temperature and high humidity environments. They should be stored in an environment with a temperature of -30~50°C and a relative humidity of less than 60% as much as possible, and sudden temperature rises and drops should be avoided, because this will cause product damage.
3. The ambient temperature has an important impact on the life of the supercapacitor. Therefore, supercapacitors should be kept away from heat sources as much as possible.
1. When welding the supercapacitor on the circuit board, do not touch the supercapacitor shell to the circuit board, otherwise the solder will penetrate into the supercapacitor threading hole and affect the performance of the supercapacitor.
2. When the supercapacitor is used on a double-sided circuit board, it is necessary to pay attention to the connection not passing through the place where the supercapacitor can be touched. Due to the installation method of the supercapacitor, it will cause a short circuit.
HCB Battery Co., Ltd. (HCB for short) is one of the few companies dedicated to the field of lithium primary batteries. It has a full range of lithium battery research and development capabilities and has the longest lithium battery research and development capabilities. The company's main products include Li-SOCl2 cylindrical batteries, Li-MnO2 cylindrical batteries, Li-MnO2 pouch batteries, and ultra-pulse capacitors. Welcome to consult.